What is the true indication for the great physique? Well, I must tell you that having a great upper body is not the sign of great physique. Legs are also an important part of our body. We must train every part of our body. Here I am going to discuss leg exercise which one can perform at home as well as in the gym. Following these leg workout, one can make stronger to his legs.
Here is some leg workout which one can practice according to his routine and could get stronger legs.
Here is the full instruction about barbell squat, benefits and precautions.
- Start with the free weight upheld over the snares. The chest ought to be up and the head looking ahead. Embrace a hip-width position with the feet turned out as required.
- load by flexing the knees, Now you need to stop moving your back as much as possible. For this, it is required that your knees travel forward. Ensure that stay align with your feet.
- Continue all the way putting weight on your front leg.
2. Dumbbell Lunges (leg Workout)
- Stand with your torso holding two dumbbells in your hands, the grip must be tough. This will be your starting position.
- Step forward with your right leg around 2 feet or as per your convenient so from the foot being left stationary behind and lower your upper body down, while keeping the torso upright and maintaining balance. Inhale as you go down. do not allow your knee to go forward beyond your toes as you come down, this may could lead injury as this will put undue stress on the knee joint. Do as per your comfort. Make sure that you keep your front shin perpendicular to the ground.
- Using mainly the heel of your foot, push up and go back to the starting position as you exhale.
- Repeat the motion for the recommended amount of repetitions and then perform with the left leg. Never put stress, do as per your comfort.
Caution: This is a movement that requires a great deal of balance so if you suffer from balance problems you may wish to either avoid it or just use your own bodyweight while holding on to a fixed object. Definitely never perform with a barbell on your back if you suffer from balance issues.
Variations: There are several ways to perform the exercise.
One way is to alternate each leg. Do one repetition with the right, then the left, then the right and so on. This will help your muscles to get rest.